FREDERICK H. DENDY
9640 Watkins Drive, Fairhope, AL 36532
WEB DESIGN AND ONLINE MARKETING PROFESSIONAL
Highly-skilled, results-oriented creator of viable e-business solutions from concept through implementation. Combines online design and marketing experience with proven ability to manage online properties and grow online sales to enhance development and marketing processes. Team-builder with strong customer service focus and highly effective communication skills.
Business Objects SA, San Diego, CA 2004 – 2007
Technical Producer III
- Created and managed external web properties for various products within the Business Objects Portfolio for informational and marketing purposes including full product web sites, niche micro sites, viral marketing campaigns and marketing collateral to accompany approved content.
- Worked with internal business owners to produce and distribute eDM(s), landing pages, developer tool kits and other online communications for corporate marketing.
- Drove revenue increase for primary managed property xcelsius.com, dramatically increasing on-line direct revenue over 50% in one quarter, exceeding aggressive sales quota.
- Assisted in re branding and migrating content from numerous web properties obtained through acquisitions.
- Aided in the development of several processes for following-up with leads acquired through on-line initiatives, giving company highest rate of conversion from trial to sale.
Planet Computers, Inc., San Diego, CA 2003 – 2004
Director of Web Marketing
- Designed and managed creation of entire web marketing operations including corporate web site and two vertical industry web sites.
- Developed first year online marketing plan.
- Coordinated advertisement purchasing and selection of market venues best reflecting company products to qualified leads.
- Managed marketing communication collateral such as eDM(s), landing pages and ad media.
- Accomplished major corporate goal of establishing contracts with two major retail chains, Costco and Comp USA, through utilization of marketing and leadership efforts.
- Assisted in the formation of two key partnerships within the gaming community, Electronic Arts, Inc. and Atari, creating significant exposure at trade shows, gaming events and on expansion packs.
- Coordinated marketing efforts and design collateral with Electronic Arts, Inc and Atari to maximize exposure and drive sales.
- Assisted in negotiation for company to become official sponsor and equipment vendor for all Atari "Act of War” events.
Studio One 15, San Diego, CA 2000 – 2003
Lead Web Designer
- Worked with clients to design and create their company web sites, adhering to best practice standards and clients needs.
- Designed and created all extra online marketing collateral as requested by clients.
- Collaborated with other designers to ensure quality control for all company clients.
- Increased client base and revenues by effectively managing internal paid search program.
PROGRAM AND TECHNOLOGY SKILLS
Adobe Acrobat…Adobe Flash…Adobe Illustrator…Adobe InDesign…Adobe Photoshop…Adobe Fireworks…Adobe After Effects… Adobe Dreamweaver…Microsoft Office Suite…SWISHvideo
Online PPC Programs:
Google AdWords…Yahoo Marketing Solutions…Microsoft adCenter…Ask Sponsered listings…MIVA… copernic Media Solutions… and others
Web Analytics Programs:
Omniture…Google Analytics…Awstats…Webalizer…Liveperson…and others
Content Management Applications:
Interwovens TeamSite…Joomla…Mambo Open Source…Drupal…and others
Esellerate…XCART…Lite Commerce…PayPal…2CO…and others
Internet Marketing & e-Commerce, Thomson Business & Professions Publishing (TB&P)
B.A., Multimedia Arts, PLATT COLLEGE, San Diego, CA 2004
A.A., Graphic Design, PLATT COLLEGE, San Diego, CA 2002